Microsoft Office 365
Short URL for this page: http://go.vcu.edu/SOMMobileEmail
Please follow the instructions below to setup your Office 365 account on your iOS or Android device. As of July 14th, 2017, it is recommended that email be setup using the MaaS360 set of instructions. The MaaS360 setup will be required as of October 1st, 2017. After that, all connections setup using the original method (i.e. ActiveSync) will stop working. This page will be updated with more information as in the near future.
VCU Health has started sending out communication about the new MaaS360 setup. Their documentaiton is available at http://portal.vcuhs.mcvh-vcu.edu/mobilityservices/, but is only accessible from certain VCU networks and requires a login with a VCU Health Windows account. All relevant content for SOM employees is being migrated to this page.
Please note that you will have to agree to security requirements on your device in order to use the connections below (except for accessing through the web). These requirements are settings in your device. The requirements include, but are not limited to:
- Device must be encrypted.
- Device must have at least a 6 character password.
- Device may be remotely wiped if reported lost or stolen.
- Office 365 on the Web (https://outlook.com/vcuhealth.org). Note: This site may not be useable on all devices.
iOS (iPhone and iPad)
- MaaS360 iOS Setup Guide (New as of July, 2017)
- ActiveSync iOS Setup Guide (Deprecated. Will stop working October 1, 2017)
Android (Samsung, LG, Google, etc.)
- MaaS360 Android Setup Guide (New as of July, 2017) [Coming Soon]
- Android Setup Guide (Deprecated. Will stop working October 1, 2017)